heavy-duty bags on pallets
If lower cost combined with higher holding force and superb puncture and tear resistance is critical for your business, then NexxstarTM resin formulated films are your packaging solution for products that are bagged and packed on pallets. :
Created by ExxonMobil Chemical, Nexxstar resin formulations form the basis of innovative coextrusion films. Coupled with state-of-the-art stretch hood equipment, it offers considerable, added-value benefits for a variety of industries.
Lower cost, weather protection, outstanding toughness, higher holding forces— even at elevated temperatures — make Nexxstar resin formulated solutions the perfect film for pallet transportation and storage. In addition, a Nexxstar formulated film is so transparent it provides customers with a clear view of the packed materials.
- Developing a new high performance EscoreneTM Ultra ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) copolymer resin and combining it with specific ExceedTM metailocene polyethylene properties .
- Analyzing the performance of coextruded films with different thickness and varying percentages of Exceed polyethylene and Escorene Ultra EVA copolymer on state- of-the-art stretch hood machinery .
- Analyzing the effect of film thicknesses, film composition and coefficient of friction (COF) on film and machine performance .
Outperforming stretch wrapping, shrink hood and existing stretch hood films, Nexxstar resin formulated films can offer :
- 40% or more cost reduction when compared with shrink hood packagin (through down-gauging, lower film consumption).
- Outstanding toughness and higher holding force even at elevated temperatures.
- Exceptional load stability for a myriad of load types and pallet sizes.
- Flexible (automatic) adaptation to load height, width and depth Superb clarity for optimum material visibility, quality control and retail display.
- Excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- Visually smooth finish with no loose or flapping ends.
- Better product protection against rain, dust and dirt, thus providing greater flexibility in handling and outdoor storage.
- Outstanding load stability as Nexxstar resin formulations for stretch hood films provide horizontal and vertical holding forces, even at elevated temperatures.
- Up to two-fold higher packaging speeds.
- Improved product presentation due to exceptional optical properties.
- Tamper evident packaging.