Innovative coextrusion resin
- Significant economic benefits.
- Higher holding force and stability, even at elevated temperatures.
- Superb puncture resistance and no tear propagation.
- Good packaging integrity.
- Minimized product damage during transportation and storage.
- Exceptional clarity.
- Excellent seal strength.
- Higher line speeds.
- No needs to use natural gas or open flame.
Combining its polymer and film formulation technology, ExxonMobil Chemical has designed the Nexxstar resin formulations, maximizing the effectiveness of the stretch hood pallet-packing system. Nexxstar formulations offer a myriad of benefits including: significant cost benefits, higher holding forces and load stability — even at elevated temperatures — and exceptional optical properties.
Whether supplying films for pallet transportation and storage of appliances, beverages, food, bricks, building materials or bagged goods like cement, sand, polymers or peat, the outstanding properties of Nexxstar resin formulated films will help your customers achieve economic benefits and outstanding performance.
A Nexxstar formulated film has such a transparent finish it provides customers with a clear view of the palletized goods, so those pallets may be placed directly into the shop for storage or display purposes.
- Film extrusion line: three-layer coextrusion with automatic gauge control, no extra modifications required.
- Die temperature: 20000 / 392°F .
- Die diameter: 150-350 mm / 5.9-13.8 inches.
- Suggested die gap: 1.2-1.5 mm / 0.05-0.06 inches.
- Recommended blow up ratio (BUR): minimum 2.7:1 .